Chef_Jenn

Chef_Jenn
it's me...

Labels

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Chef Jenn is cooking up some amazing new classes

We just finished our first Urban Farm Cooking Class of 2012 and it was amazing! If you are interested in attending one of these class we have scheduled our next class for Saturday May 12. Please contact me if you are interested in RSVPing.

My amazing fish monger and I will be teaching a Seafood Cooking Class on April 13 (yes that is Friday the 13, ha ha).This menus will feature Roasted Shrimp Cocktail with Classic Red and White Cocktail Sauce; Baja Style Octopus Ceviche with Fresh Tortilla Chips; Salmon Burger with Wasabi Mayonnaise; Scallop and Crab Stuffed Halibut with Citrus Beurre Blanc.

For those of you in the North County I have a ton of great hands-on class coming up through San Dieguito Adult Education like Spanish Tapas or French Cooking for Beginners and so much more.

I have had several students ask about volunteer opportunities. Please email me and let me know if you would like to be put on my new volunteer list. Student would help plate food, serve food and in some cases event cook the food for various classes and non-profit events.

For a full list of upcoming classes, including Vegan and Urban Farm classes go to www.chefjenncooks.com
Please contact Chef Jenn at (858) 212- 9054
www.chefjenncooks.blogspot.com or follow me on twitter Chef_Jenn

No comments: