Chef_Jenn

Chef_Jenn
it's me...

Labels

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

End of Year Letter to Students

Dear All Students,


With the school year ending, you will not able to find me at Mission Hills High School every week. But I promise that I will around. As of right now I have started scheduling classes at Alchemy of the Hearth in San Marcos. My first class will be on June 24 at 6 pm (Explore What’s Fresh and Local- a seasonal cooking class focusing on local ingredients) and I will soon have classes there throughout July and August.

My plans for the summer are to finally get my cook book together! It will take a village to raise this cookbook; I will need your help with testing and reading recipes. That is not to say that I will not be teaching, I will be available for private and small group cooking classes. I am looking into using the kitchen at Alchemy of the Hearth for private group classes. As well as private “Cooking Up Seduction” events with my friend Dr. Jenn.

With my web site under construction (it has been a long time but I hope to have www.chefjenncooks.com up and running by the end of July) keeping students updated is a little more difficult and I would like to keep you all up to date. I will continuously be updating my blog (www.chefjenncooks.blogspo.com) with upcoming classes and other fun stuff I am doing. Otherwise please contact me, as I need to update my mailing list and keep students informed of upcoming classes.
There have been a lot f questions regarding classes for next school year, and as of right now I do not have an answer. I hope to have an answer soon and if I have your contact information I will let you know what the next school years class schedule will be.
I have enjoyed having every single one of you in my various classes and look forward to seeing you all in classes again.
Sincerely,

Chef Jenn

No comments: