Chef_Jenn

Chef_Jenn
it's me...

Labels

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tour the Vista Farmers Market with Chef Jenn


I will like to invite you all to my first foray into farmers markets. This Saturday from 8 am to 12 pm I will be at the Vista Farmers Market (located at in the parking lot f the Vista Court House off of Melrose).

Vista Farmers Market

Saturday: 8 am - Noon

County Courthouse 325 S. Melrose Drive, Vista

(just South of Highway 78), Vista, California 92081

Phone: (760) 945-7425

Email: mark@vistafarmersmarket.com

Website: vistafarmersmarket.com

My plan is to offer four 20 minute tours of the market for $5 (where we will chat and sample from different farmers) and short cooking demonstrations.


Would love to see all of my students and friends there; for a bit of moral support (and some nice people to talk to).

Thank you very much.

Chef Jenn

No comments: